At CU Members Mortgage, the health and safety of our credit unions, members and employees are our highest priority. In light of growing concern regarding the Coronavirus, also known as COVID-19, we are taking extra precautions to protect the well-being of our Credit Union partners, Members and employees.
Our offices are currently open, and we have a business continuity plan in place should the need arise. Right now, we are taking the following precautions to ensure we continue serving your Credit Union and Members in this changing environment:
- Implementing technology to ensure our team members can operate remotely should the need arise.
- Scheduling frequent deep cleanings of our facilities that sanitize all surfaces.
- Prohibiting all non-essential business travel and monitoring our team members’ personal travel.
- Using virtual meetings, calls, and emails to keep in contact, rather than in-person meetings.
- Limiting visitors at our locations whenever possible.
Should your Credit Union or Members need to reach us about anything, they can contact us the following ways:
- To reach anyone about a loan in process, members can reach their loan officer and processor at the same number and extension as always or through the Online Application instant messaging feature.
- To speak with someone about closed loans or mortgage account details, members may view their account at www.servicehomeloan.com, send a secure message through the online portal or call 800-937-6002 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. CDT.
- For assistance regarding your Credit Union’s relationship, please reach out to your Executive Sales Consultant as shown and featured on our website post-login.
- To be contacted by a member of the Client Engagement Team, you may fill out our intake form at cumembers.com.
- To speak with someone by phone, please call 800-607-3474 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. CDT.
We encourage you to monitor CU Members’ Social Media Accounts for updates (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn). Please note that our Social Media team does not have access to your credit union or member account information; therefore, you must contact Member Relations or the Client Engagement Team for account details.
Founded in 1982, we have weathered numerous storms throughout our 38 years. During this challenging time, we remain available to you. We will do our best to ensure that all of our member needs remain uninterrupted, with the same level of security and award-winning member service you have come to expect.