June marks National Homeownership Month – a month dedicated to celebrating and promoting the benefits homeownership brings to individuals and families across the country. CU Members Mortgage has been proudly offering a wide variety of home loan solutions coupled with award-winning member service for nearly 40 years.
CU Members Is Your Home For A Better Mortgage
What’s different about CU Members Mortgage
- Nationwide lender serving Credit Unions since 1982.
- Wide variety of mortgage programs to choose from including government loan programs, specialty down payment assistance programs, and more!
- Custom program levels to meet your Credit Union where you are and help you reach your goals for the future.
- Award-winning, 90%+ retained servicing solutions with a non-solicitation guarantee.
- Technology solutions to help you compete, including an online mortgage application, reporting features and a LOS solution.
- In-depth training options that guide your Credit Union through operational and industry changes.
- Marketing resources to support your outreach and amplify your voice.
- Reporting tools for market understanding and strategic planning.
Your Home For… Dedicated Service
CU Members Mortgage was created to fit the unique lending needs of credit unions. Our founders recognized that Credit Unions had something special in their relationship with members and wanted to offer our mortgage expertise to enhance what currently existed within each Credit Union.
Together, CU Members Mortgage and the Credit Unions we serve, have complete alignment in our missions to provide long-term, sustainable homeownership within communities across the country and a dedication to do the right thing by the member. We’re dedicated to impacting lives for the better, turning homeownership goals into a reality and making it easier for your credit union to be a part of it all – helping you build relationships that last a lifetime.
Because it’s not just about financing a home, it’s knowing you are making a difference, improving the members’ quality of life for years to come.
We are proud to celebrate National Homeownership Month and provide information and education about all the benefits homeownership brings to our communities. Contact us today to learn more about all we have to offer your Credit Union and your members.